This original oil painting, the fourth in the series (and the others in the I SAID NO series of four female figure paintings) depicts a woman saying no to gender discrimination, to racism, to body shaming, to violence and to the ravaging Corona virus. The purple background shows her as a queen, royalty. The split background suggests an open door for her to escape into. The figure appears to be halting the onslaught of virus, all forms of oppression and violence. The artist remembers a time she personally said no to a 9 to 5 corporate life and embraced painting full time. Painted during the COVID pandemic, the artist, through the painting is hereby taking a stand on the issues of the day. This painting measures 36 x 36 inches when stretched and is made in top quality oils on canvas.
- Hand-painted figure by Linda Adiele
- Soothing monochromatic colours
- High-quality materials and craftsmanship
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Adds a touch of colour to any home or space and is a conversation starter
- Enhances the aesthetic and ambiance of any room
- Makes a unique and thoughtful gift for art lovers.
- A worthy investment
Ships un-stretched and rolled in a tube.